Learn how you can sail through cold and flu season… and come out with better health than ever!
There’s just no getting around it. Once the temperature drops, the return of cold season reliably comes with it. And the annual threat of the flu is always close behind… prompting long lines at the nearest clinic to get the latest vaccine.
Trouble is, these flu “vaccines” are based on nothing more than guesswork. And if the strain making the rounds this year slipped past the CDC’s short list, you’ll end up with no protection at all…not to mention a healthy dose of mercury and formaldehyde to go with it.
To make matters worse, antiviral drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza might help you through a particularly rough case of the flu now—but with enough use over enough time, these drugs will eventually lose their effectiveness… giving way to resistant, more virulent new strains of the virus.
Luckily, natural flu prevention—paired with natural flu treatment, when necessary—can keep you and your family healthy when mainstream “solutions” fail. And with a straight forward strategy and some well-chosen supplements, you can get both… safely and effectively.
In the end, robust immune health offers benefits that reach well beyond cold season—and as recent headlines have shown, taking the necessary steps for year-round protection is one of the single best ways to keep you and your family safe.[/one_half][one_half_last][box type=”download”]
With new immune threats like swine flu and bird flu emerging every day, this is one guide you’ll be very glad you read.
Your free guide includes:
- Tips on how to tell the difference between the common cold and full-blown flu—along with effective natural strategies for combating both
- A list of common diet and lifestyle mistakes that could be making you sicker
- The shocking truth about the flu shot—and the many reasons to avoid it
- A detailed account of the three-pronged approach I’ve used to keep my patients—and myself—naturally resistant to colds and the flu for years
- Powerful natural supplements that provide critical immune support for natural cold prevention—including medicinal mushrooms like Reishi, Cordyceps, Maitake, and more
I’ve compiled all of this information in a single free guide for you to keep—and to share with your family and friends as a vital resource for years to come. As a doctor of integrative medicine, it is my mission to share the knowledge and experience I have gained from treating patients with anyone who can benefit—thereby allowing you to make better decisions for your own health.
So I want you to have access to this invaluable knowledge at no cost, risk or obligation—because this, to me, is what the true practice of medicine is really intended to be.[/one_half_last]