Comprehensive Heart & Circulatory Formula
As an integrative physician constantly searching for advancements in effective treatments for chronic life threatening conditions, I have spent many years researching clinically proven nutraceutical ingredients that support healthy blood pressure, promote healthy lipid levels and promote overall cardiovascular health and improved circulation, in addition to providing critical antioxidant support.
By combining the best of these researched ingredients, I developed a comprehensive circulation formula. Meticulously researched for their ability to work synergistically and complement one another, the formula is comprised of:
- Nattokinase: An enzyme derived from a popular soy food from Japan called Natto. It has been clinically proven in numerous studies to provide many benefits to the cardiovascular system, and plays an important role in preventing and treating hypertension. Nattokinase has been shown to reduce arterial plaque and dissolve fibrin clots in the blood, therefore decreasing the risk of heart attack and strokes. It also may prevent the buildup of certain plaques in the brain linked to Alzheimer’s disease, according to recent studies.
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus pinnatifida): Recommended to maintain healthy plasma lipid levels, with this particular species having shown to help maintain healthy levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in hyper-lipidemic humans.
- Chinese salvia (Salvia miltiorrhiza): Also known as Dan Shen, Chinese salvia is used to promote blood flow, overcome blood stasis and works as a vasodilator, causing blood vessels to relax and increase blood circulation.
- Ganoderma lucidium: Commonly known as Reishi, this mushroom has demonstrated an antioxidant effect that can benefit arterial walls by lessening overproduction of nitric oxide in macrophages.
- Cordyceps sinensis: Its major bioactive component is Cordycepin, which has been shown to support healthy blood pressure and promote vasorelaxant activity.
- L-Carnitine: A naturally occurring compound that is essential for both energy production and for fat metabolism, and has been clinically proven to support overall cardiovascular health and increase antioxidant activity.
Click here for more information about this formula.
Cardiovascular and Circulatory Health Research