Comprehensive Heart & Circulatory Formula
As a holistic physician constantly searching for integrative advancements in health and wellness, I have spent many years researching clinically proven nutraceutical ingredients that support healthy blood pressure, promote healthy lipid levels and promote overall cardiovascular health and improved circulation, in addition to providing critical antioxidant support.
By combining the best of these researched ingredients, I developed a comprehensive circulation formula. Meticulously researched for their ability to work synergistically and complement one another, the formula is comprised of:
- Nattokinase: An enzyme derived from a popular soy food from Japan called Natto. It has been clinically proven in numerous studies to provide many benefits to the cardiovascular system, and plays an important role in promoting circulation.
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus pinnatifida): Recommended to maintain healthy circulation and cardiovascular health, with this particular species shown to maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
- Chinese salvia (Salvia miltiorrhiza): Also known as Dan Shen, Chinese salvia is used to promote blood flow, overcome blood stasis and works as a vasodilator, causing blood vessels to relax and increase blood circulation.
- Ganoderma lucidium: Commonly known as Reishi, this mushroom offers antioxidants and other phytonutrients that can support arterial and cardiovascular health.
- Cordyceps sinensis: Another powerful mushroom for cardiovascular health which has been shown to support healthy blood pressure and promote vascular health, immunity, vital energy and more.
- L-Carnitine: A naturally occurring compound that is essential for both energy production and for metabolism, L-Carnitine has been clinically proven to support overall cardiovascular health and increase antioxidant activity.
Click here for more information about this formula.