Comprehensive Heart & Circulatory Formula
As an integrative physician constantly searching for advancements in effective treatments for chronic life threatening conditions, I have spent many years researching clinically proven nutraceutical ingredients that support healthy blood pressure, promote healthy lipid levels and promote overall cardiovascular health and improved circulation, in addition to providing critical antioxidant support.
By combining the best of these researched ingredients, I developed a comprehensive circulation formula. Meticulously researched for their ability to work synergistically and complement one another, the formula is comprised of:
- Nattokinase: An enzyme derived from a popular soy food from Japan called Natto. It has been clinically proven in numerous studies to provide many benefits to the cardiovascular system, and plays an important role in preventing and treating hypertension. Nattokinase has been shown to reduce arterial plaque and dissolve fibrin clots in the blood, therefore decreasing the risk of heart attack and strokes. It also may prevent the buildup of certain plaques in the brain linked to Alzheimer’s disease, according to recent studies.
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus pinnatifida): Recommended to maintain healthy plasma lipid levels, with this particular species having shown to help maintain healthy levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in hyper-lipidemic humans.
- Chinese salvia (Salvia miltiorrhiza): Also known as Dan Shen, Chinese salvia is used to promote blood flow, overcome blood stasis and works as a vasodilator, causing blood vessels to relax and increase blood circulation.
- Ganoderma lucidium: Commonly known as Reishi, this mushroom has demonstrated an antioxidant effect that can benefit arterial walls by lessening overproduction of nitric oxide in macrophages.
- Cordyceps sinensis: Its major bioactive component is Cordycepin, which has been shown to support healthy blood pressure and promote vasorelaxant activity.
- L-Carnitine: A naturally occurring compound that is essential for both energy production and for fat metabolism, and has been clinically proven to support overall cardiovascular health and increase antioxidant activity.
Click here for more information about this formula.
Tibetan Circulation & Heart Formula
As an integrative physician who believes strongly in the efficacy of traditional herbal medicine, I recommend a powerful ancient Tibetan Herbal remedy that boasts an impressive three decades of clinical, peer reviewed research behind it in the comprehensive treatment of heart disease and conditions related to circulation and inflammation.
This remedy, which was handed down over centuries by the Tibetan monasteries in Siberia, contains 19 unique botanical ingredients that synergistically perform to reduce inflammation, boost circulation, improve immune function and increase antioxidant defenses.
Angina Pain, PAD, Inflammation, MS and More
In my clinical practice, I have witnessed the wide ranging, comprehensive and holistic effects of this herbal formula in reducing pain resulting from intermittent clauidcation common with PAD, reducing angina related pain, as well providing relief from inflammation related musculoskeletal issues such as arthritis and multiple sclerosis. This formula reduces arterial plaque in veins and arteries (artherosclerosis), thereby dramatically lowering the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Its superior, clinically proven inflammation controlling abilities make this remedy an effective treatment for many other chronic inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, thyroiditis, pancreatitis, colitis, dermatitis, asthma, diabetes, gingivitis and pulpitis (inflamed/infected dental roots), and many others. This is truly a powerful and unique formula, and one of the only herbal remedies backed by 30 years of science.
Selected Tibetan Health Formula Research
More Heart & Circulatory Recommendations:
Nutrient & Supplement Protocols - Click to Expand
In the fight against chronic inflammation, cardiovascular disease and poor circulation, a broad and integrative approach is crucial. Since these conditions, like so many others, are complicated and multi-symptomatic in nature, a protocol that embraces the concept of balance and total-body wellness (that is, not just treating single symptoms individually) is going to be your most effective solution.
We know that arteriosclerosis and circulatory diseases are much more than elevated lipids and cholesterol. It’s a multi-factorial process that includes unregulated hyper-inflammation, hyper-viscosity (thickness of the blood) and oxidative stress — all of which can be increased by multiple factors including environmental toxins and heavy metals, infections and unhealthy immune responses. Using this knowledge as a guide, an effective formula for circulatory and cardiovascular health would have to address all of the above concerns.
Tibetan Herbal Formula
In my practice, I use a Tibetan herbal formula, which is an excellent example of a formula that embraces an integrative and holistic approach to overcoming heart disease. Over 30 years of published clinical research shows that this unique natural formula boosts healthy blood circulation, reduces plaque in veins and arteries (atherosclerosis), is effective against angina pain and reduces leg pain resulting from intermittent claudication—a common symptom of peripheral artery disease, or PAD.
Its superior inflammation-controlling abilities have also made this formula a clinically proven treatment for many other inflammatory and chronic conditions —including arthritis, thyroiditis, pancreatitis, colitis, dermatitis, gingivitis, asthma, diabetes and even multiple sclerosis.
I also recommend another comprehensive circulation formula that contains specific ingredients that have been clinically proven in their abilities to increase circulation, help maintain healthy blood pressure, decrease inflammation and dissolve fibrin clots. One of the key nutrients in this formula is Nattokinase, which is derived from fermented soy beans, and has been proven highly beneficial in targeting these issues of cardiovascular health.
Supplement Doses and Action Properties
The following are a few of my main nutrient recommendations for increasing circulation, lowering blood pressure and maintaining a healthy heart.
Nutrient or Herb
General Use (Total amount per day)
|Tibetan herbal formula||2-6 caps per day on empty stomach||
|Circulation formula||2-4 caps per day||
|Medicinal Mushrooms||4-12 grams per day||
|Omega-3 Fish Oil||2-4 grams per day||
|Coenzyme Q-10||30-300 mg per day||