Deepening the Mind-Body Connections: Meditation, Medicine and Healing
with Dr. Isaac Eliaz
Join holistic physician and meditation expert, Dr. Isaac Eliaz, during one of his healing immersion retreats being offered in 2014. These events provide an in-depth opportunity to learn and experience techniques that help deepen the mind-body connection and promote regeneration and healing. Dr. Eliaz shares his expertise in Traditional Chinese Medicine, detoxification, mind-body healing and meditation, to guide participants through the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of regeneration and healing. The result is a practical and restorative holistic program promoting lasting health and vitality. These events are open to both practitioners and the public, with 14.5 CA Acu CEUs available for California-based retreats.
- Interactive workshops sharing practical methods and tools for healing, transformation and regeneration
- Guided meditation sessions specific to healing
- Healing sessions woven into the meditation practices, including short individual hands-on healing from Dr. Eliaz with support from the entire group
- Yoga and Qi Gong sessions which will emphasize the connections between posture, movement , breathing, meditation and our specific detoxification organs and channels
- Locally catered lunches
Participants will learn a set of practical tools to help facilitate the release of blockages and expand their meditation and healing practices. Dr. Eliaz will work with each person to individualize and fine-tune this process of letting go and healing, encouraging an authentic experience of transformation and regeneration.
Santa Rosa, CA
- July 19th – 20th in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Contact: email@example.com/(707) 483-2334
- View event brochure here.
- September 13th - 14th in Vancouver, BC.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/(604) 261-5057
- View event brochure here.
Dr. Eliaz emphasizes:
One of my “discoveries” during my recent two-year meditation sabbatical is a profound method to allow the impermanent, ever-changing nature of our experience to detoxify, transform, regenerate and heal ourselves and our health conditions. I am excited to introduce this very esoteric, yet highly practical principle of timeless healing in freedom, together with other profound and practical methods for transformation and healing on all levels. A simple healing method that comes from the right place and is offered to the right person at the right time can have a truly profound effect.
Dr. Eliaz has been sharing these insights at his free monthly meditation classes held at Amitabha Medical Clinic in Santa Rosa, CA. These classes are a wonderful way to connect with Dr. Eliaz and other meditation students in a supportive and healing group environment. No reservation necessary. Visit www.amitabhaclinic.com or call 707-542-5900 for more information about the next free class. ** Note: People with more serious health issues may also want to engage in additional holistic medical treatments through Amitabha Medical Clinic, before and after the retreat in order to maximize the opportunities for healing offered in this program.
For information and details, please email us at email@example.com or call 707-483-2334. We hope to see you there!