Featuring valuable advice and support from holistic medicine pioneer Dr. Isaac Eliaz, Better Health News aims to empower you with unique guidance on a wide range of health topics. Our goal is to help you and your family achieve optimal vitality and wellness, naturally.
Past Newsletter Articles
Past newsletter articles can be viewed on Dr. Eliaz’s Wellness Blog.
- Israel Retreat – November 5th – 8th, 2014 Shalom! We are pleased to announce Dr. Isaac Eliaz’s 4 day, 3 night Meditation and Healing retreat in Israel, November 5th – 8th. Location: Teva Beyechiam in Kibbutz, Yehiam (near Naharia). Space is Limited. Click here to register today! Read more about previous and upcoming events here. Read more about this event on Facebook. The retreat is sponsored by Amitabha Wellness Foundation and is offered by Dr. Eliaz on a volunteer basis in order to lower costs. Click here to register today! For details contact: Asafa – 052-555-8184 Ziv – 052-242-7487 Avi – 052-299-3586 Warmest Wishes, Dr. Eliaz Staff
- Instructions for an Elimination Diet By following an “Elimination Diet”, you may be able to identify foods that trigger certain symptoms including joint pain, skin rashes, headaches and much more. Here’s how to get started. Elimination Phase – First Two Weeks: Before you begin, make a list or chart of all your symptoms, note their frequency, and rate their severity on a scale of 1 to 10. Note any other characteristics or associations with particular food intake, meal, etc. Eliminate the following food groups along with all food items which contain any of these foods. Dairy (including milk, cheese, whey protein, kefir, yogurt, ice cream, frozen yogurt, etc.) Gluten containing grains: wheat, rye, oats, barley, (couscous, pilaf, tabbouleh etc.) and any foods containing these items (sauces, beer, ketchup and other ...
- Time for a Spring Cleanse Learn everything you need to know for successful detoxification that is gentle on your body and doesn’t remove any essential minerals in the process.
- Breast Cancer Increasing in Younger Women: News, Research and Strategies for Prevention Today, doctors, scientists and patients fighting breast cancer are seeing progress in treating and defeating this all-too-common illness: Overall, survival rates are increasing and innovative research continues to refine improvements in treatment, prevention and care. However, in younger women under the age of 40, a new report suggests that incidence rates are climbing — slowly but steadily. This younger group of breast cancer patients is particularly vulnerable, showing more aggressive forms of the disease and the lowest five year survival rates for this type of cancer. Biochemical processes in younger women, combined with late detection of the cancer, may be partly responsible for such relatively poor prognoses. However, research, education and the accessibility of safer screening methods such as thermography are increasing. ...
- How Good Oral Hygiene Can Prevent Cancer On top of good oral hygiene and regular dental exams, there are some powerful ways to address oral health and reduce your risk of cancer and chronic illness.
- Music: The Language of Healing Modern science has just begun to scratch the surface of music and sound in terms of healing potential. However, traditional medical systems from around the world have long revered the beneficial vibrations of music, harmony and rhythm for health and vitality.